We believe that web hosting is more than just providing web space and FTP access. Our aim is to provide individuals and businesses with everything they need to express themselves on the internet, be that through an idea or selling goods and services. Whatever you want to create a website for, be it a small family photo album or a full powered data base driven eCommerce website, your choice of web host is essential. The right web host will make the difference between a slow clunky site that has regular down time and a site that is always available and blisteringly fast!
6 reasons to choose us for your web hosting
1. Quality hosting: Our purpose built web hosting infrastructure is unrivalled in the UK for stability and reliability.
2. Excellent customer service: Our support database provides the answers to the majority of web hosting related questions and if you need to get in touch we are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
3. Value for money: Because all of our hosting technology has been developed by us in-house we don’t have any expensive licensing fees to pass on to our customers. That means we can offer you more for less!
4. We put you in control: We believe in developing highly automated systems giving customers complete control of their web hosting. Our web hosting control panel is one of the most advanced available today.
5. You can grow with us: Our web hosting is ideal for a beginner starting their first website through to SME’s demanding their own powerful eCommerce solution.
6. Constant Monitoring and Security Upgrades: We take our customer’s security very seriously and all software is upgraded within 24 hours of new patches being released.
Our hosting technology
We only use Dell servers in our web hosting platform. Our platform is designed to be highly redundant and all data is stored in network disk arrays.
Data is automatically synchronised between the arrays so that in the event of an array failing the remaining array continues to serve data to the servers with no downtime. Each array is also backed up each night to a separate backup cluster which is then written to tape and stored offsite.
We utilise uninterruptable power supplies and an n+1 generator setup to ensure constant and clean energy to our infrastructure. The data centre is protected by fire suppression, monitored by CCTV both externally and internally, has 24x7x365 onsite security and the building is surrounded by an 8ft perimeter fence.
We are automatically informed of new security patches via our vendor. Patches are applied within 24 hours. Our own platform is scanned each month for application vulnerabilities and we use a network scanner to identify weaknesses in our network.